Tell me your secrets (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 8.27.09 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 8.27.15 pm.png


I'm assuming these are from the same person so I'll post them together.

Honestly OP, I don't know. I would just suggest coming clean but that's probably too hard considering you have kept up the lie for so long. @Darth_Ozy do you have any other suggestions?
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 8.27.09 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 8.27.15 pm.png


I'm assuming these are from the same person so I'll post them together.

Honestly OP, I don't know. I would just suggest coming clean but that's probably too hard considering you have kept up the lie for so long. @Darth_Ozy do you have any other suggestions?
Well Idk, I think the person has to be okay with being single first. Will your friends shun you if you're the only single one in the group? And if they do, do you want them to be your friends anyway?
If you don't wanna come clean, go with the breakup story. Getting exposed for your lies would suck the most and be a surefire way to lose friends. Never feel pressured to start dating, it's the worse thing you can do.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I am in love with one of my main character called Candice. For real sometimes I think about her and I feel weird 😱 And I don’t love her because I am a teaboo 👀
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I am in love with one of my main character called Candice. For real sometimes I think about her and I feel weird 😱
One of your main characters? Do you write books/fanfic?
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
One of your main characters? Do you write books/fanfic?
Yeah I am writing a fiction in which she is the main character. She is also a member of my original group Pink Punch (+ former Girls10, sub-units: Cœur Cerise and Clover Cliff)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I am in love with one of my main character called Candice. For real sometimes I think about her and I feel weird 😱 And I don’t love her because I am a teaboo 👀
what author isnt in love with their characters? thats the only reason i have any motivation lmaooooooo
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread