Tell me your secrets (2 Viewers)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i think about sending in my long overdue kpop auditions sometimes
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 8.17.09 am.png


Why do I feel like this is such a common problem in a lot of high school friend groups? Maybe just gift them deodorant or perfume? Don't people usually give their friends with stinky breaths gum? I'd assume it's the same concept
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 8.26.07 am.png
But how did you even get it in your mouth in the first place??
Or maybe don't answer that, I'm not too sure I want to know
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
...and i thought my secret about stealing a few littlest pet shop toys when i was 12 was going to be something bad :jisoosmh:
Yeh I'm pretty shocked with some of these. I was just expecting a bunch of unpopular k-pop opinions or something but people went all out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread