- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Share your deepest, darkest secrets that no one has ever been told before. Can be absolutely ANYTHING!
If it is 18+ though, I will put it in a spoiler. But I will share ALL submissions as long as they are not breaking any rules.
You can either FILL OUT THIS FORM anonymously and I will post your secret for you or if you're feeling confident, you can go right ahead and tell us in the comments yourself.
If it is 18+ though, I will put it in a spoiler. But I will share ALL submissions as long as they are not breaking any rules.
You can either FILL OUT THIS FORM anonymously and I will post your secret for you or if you're feeling confident, you can go right ahead and tell us in the comments yourself.