- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I shall never forget this day happened!
He is scared of fruit!Does he not eat fruits usually?
![]()
Is he also okay with dyin before he 30?He is scared of fruit!
he is ok with vegetables! It's just fruit that is a no-no!Is he also okay with dyin before he 30?
Cause that's what's gonna happen sis
![]()
So he'd rather eat vegetables that taste like asshe is ok with vegetables! It's just fruit that is a no-no!
I DON'T KNOW HE JUST HATES FRUIT ALRIGHT!So he'd rather eat vegetables that taste like ass
When he could eat tasty mangoes or pineapples
![]()
Seems like horrible,I DON'T KNOW HE JUST HATES FRUIT ALRIGHT!
Strange people like that live among us.So he'd rather eat vegetables that taste like ass
When he could eat tasty mangoes or pineapples
![]()