That’s it. That’s it. :shockedcover::taeilsob: @WayZenNi
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,396 Reactions Received 41,054 Cards View Profile KS Coins 239,056 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 27 November 2023 #1 That’s it. That’s it. :taeilsob: @WayZenNi Reactions: Ahsoka
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,172 Reactions Received 18,927 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,833 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 27 November 2023 #2 I am tense because how ten out of ten ten is Reactions: Boyo
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,387 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 27 November 2023 #3 Agreed Reactions: Boyo
ani07 Joined 1 January 2023 Messages 24,864 Reactions Received 11,022 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 98,648 Fandom Shawol, Bonoh Gender Female Pronouns she/her 28 November 2023 #4 facts Reactions: Boyo
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,396 Reactions Received 41,054 Cards View Profile KS Coins 239,056 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 28 November 2023 #5 uran said: I am tense because how ten out of ten ten is Click to expand... I give you 10/10 for this comment! Reactions: uran
uran said: I am tense because how ten out of ten ten is Click to expand... I give you 10/10 for this comment!