- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Cute! I live for Ten calling Yangyang a baby, I am LIVING for it! Not to mention how Ten can and will drag you in any language, fluent or not.
Label V is doing their job well, I love it! Good job SM for giving us Label V and good job Label V for giving us content! I love these short clips, they are fun! Now I am honestly wishing for EXO and the other NCT units to get their own labels too! Actually... Give ALL SM groups their own label!
Label V is doing their job well, I love it! Good job SM for giving us Label V and good job Label V for giving us content! I love these short clips, they are fun! Now I am honestly wishing for EXO and the other NCT units to get their own labels too! Actually... Give ALL SM groups their own label!