Enjoy @NCTzen
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,399 Reactions Received 55,170 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,366 24 March 2025 #1 Enjoy @NCTzen Reactions: Ahsoka, Boyo and Pirioca
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,418 Reactions Received 9,439 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,713 Gender Male 24 March 2025 #2 This is actually pretty good.
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,396 Reactions Received 41,054 Cards View Profile KS Coins 239,056 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 24 March 2025 #3 Stunner indeed.
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,387 Reactions Received 151,399 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 25 March 2025 #4 I really like the song Id still rank Nightwalker above though, especially for MV. But this is a solid release
I really like the song Id still rank Nightwalker above though, especially for MV. But this is a solid release
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,528 Reactions Received 18,213 Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,478 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 25 March 2025 #5 There's Ten, proving he can do anything. I saw one of the YT comments suggesting that Ten really has the potential for broad international appeal, and I'd agree with that.
There's Ten, proving he can do anything. I saw one of the YT comments suggesting that Ten really has the potential for broad international appeal, and I'd agree with that.