@WayZenNi
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,396 Reactions Received 41,054 Cards View Profile KS Coins 239,056 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 31 March 2025 #1 @WayZenNi Reactions: Ahsoka and The_LastRomeo
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,387 Reactions Received 151,399 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 9 April 2025 #2 I’m a fan A fan that’s over a week late but shhh Reactions: Boyo
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,396 Reactions Received 41,054 Cards View Profile KS Coins 239,056 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 9 April 2025 #3 Ahsoka said: I’m a fan A fan that’s over a week late but shhh Click to expand... Better later than never Reactions: Ahsoka
Ahsoka said: I’m a fan A fan that’s over a week late but shhh Click to expand... Better later than never