Appreciation Ten the language king (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want to be like that but I lack enough motivation :haylul: I have to settle with fine English, meh Russian, very very very meh Spanish, and random words in various languages like pencil and apple. One day my life will be improved by knowing how to say apple in Korean :coronawimwim:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,437
Reactions Received
41,072
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,619
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I want to be like that but I lack enough motivation :haylul: I have to settle with fine English, meh Russian, very very very meh Spanish, and random words in various languages like pencil and apple. One day my life will be improved by knowing how to say apple in Korean :coronawimwim:
I think that’s more what people usually can tell about themselves. Tbh, I studied German for like 11 years and after not speaking it for 3 years, all I can say now is like “My name is…” and random words. :taeyongdisgust: My English is ok. I’m at random words level in 2-3 other languages.:scree: But my problem is same as yours: lack of motivation. Also, time. Please, someone give me time for all of this cuz 24 hrs is not enough!:headache:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think that’s more what people usually can tell about themselves. Tbh, I studied German for like 11 years and after not speaking it for 3 years, all I can say now is like “My name is…” and random words. :taeyongdisgust: My English is ok. I’m at random words level in 2-3 other languages.:scree: But my problem is same as yours: lack of motivation. Also, time. Please, someone give me time for all of this cuz 24 hrs is not enough!:headache:
Ngl languages are also frustrating. Especially some (English for example) that have a rule and exception for everything. Sometimes it feels like there’s more exceptions than those that follow the rule :coronawimwim:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,437
Reactions Received
41,072
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,619
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ngl languages are also frustrating. Especially some (English for example) that have a rule and exception for everything. Sometimes it feels like there’s more exceptions than those that follow the rule :coronawimwim:
True. Screw the exceptions and make everything easier, pls! :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The man could easily learn any language :ankha:

I wish I knew at least two languages :nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread