Thank you kpop Gods (2 Viewers)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
f(x) Electric Shock album came in the mail today.

So you can imagine I'm super excited.

I open it up and the first thing that falls out is a little slip of plastic with some photo cards in it. I open it and I love what I see except there's one problem. Theres only 4 photo cards in it. Krystal, Victoria, Luna, and Amber.

WHERE IS MY ULTIMATE BIAS SULLI!

Are you freaking kidding me? The one card they didn't include was Sulli. What are the odds.

So I began flipping through the amazing photo book and when I get near the end there is something sitting in between the pages nice and comfy all by itself.

Guess what it was?

A signed Sulli photocard!

That's the best surprise ever. Thank you holy Gods of kpop for looking out.

But that now completes my f(x) album collection. Well if you dont include the Chu single album or the Pinocchio album I already bought in the form of the Hot Summer repack.

Knowing me I'll probably get both eventually. But as of right now I technically own every single f(x) album on physical form.

Oh and I also have two f(x) wall posters coming in the mail. A Pink Tape poster and a Sulli Electric Shock poster.

I'm such a MeU legend.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so happy for you :nekolove: truely a MeU legend
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
@RandAlThor

Something just dawned on me.

Aren't these 4 Walls Photo Cards?
images (3).jpeg


If they are then how come they came in my Electric Shock album?

The album was brand new still sealed.
these are teh 4 walls cards
1579995116553.png

i got Vic umma

these are teh electric shock cards.
1579995431620.png

I got amber.
Yours look like something added by the seller. Sometimes ya get a free pack of extra cards. i have a boat load of rv ones.
They look the right hir color to be ES era just 4 members unless that lower left is vic and not suili.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
these are teh 4 walls cards
1579995116553.png

i got Vic umma

these are teh electric shock cards.
1579995431620.png

I got amber.
Yours look like something added by the seller. Sometimes ya get a free pack of extra cards. i have a boat load of rv ones.
They look the right hir color to be ES era just 4 members unless that lower left is vic and not suili.
Oh ok then. They must be extra cards cause I got that Sulli card for Electric Shock.

And I got Victoria in 4 Walls.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Krystal Red Light
Luna pink Tape.
Group Nuabo
1580010110063.png


1580010028971.png


1580010157100.png

no card in hot summer or chu.
I got Krystal Red Light and Pink Tape.

Group card in NuAbo.

Nothing in Hot Summer either.

I guess I got lucky with Sulli card in Electric Shock cause I heard someone on YouTube say Sulli cards were rare.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,060
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,589
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
That's great for u drew.

I love(not really right word, amazed?, surprised?) how young Krystal looks in these photos. So great u guys got all these cards.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread