Thank you KPOPSOURCE (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,935
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT :letitfry: HERE IS A HOT MEN

 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Day1 and Moguri

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hmmm I do not think I will pass the top 5 posters
but I am glad you have fun here
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,290
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
1711934469716.png


I've officially completed 1/2 goals for KPS this year, and that goal was to pass @Yachii in total posts. For users who never met Yachii, that man is a tank, a legend, and the most dedicated user I've ever met on any forum. Thank you Yachii for your time on this website, you're the biggest inspiration to me :sadcat:

Since I've accomplished this milestone, I want to thank some more users who have made this site great.

First of all, @motorp77 @kimsguardian @XIAO you three are part of what spiked a revival on the forum last year with the sheer number of posts you made for the year. Thank you for enjoying KPS, updating your faves threads, and being who you are. You worked really hard, I hope you are also proud of yourselves for being awesome people. And if we ever meet at the top of the leaderboards again just remember it's crush or be crushed, bring it on !!!!!!!!

@Nina wife ;-; you're the best. Without you, I would have never tried to be on awards or cards. You're the only reason I have half a brain using Photoshop, and I rely on you a lot a lot when it comes to perspective because you have so much knowledge. Without you, I think I would have quit this forum without making any friendships. I'm so thankful that we started talking and you always find a way to talk to me.

@badcrookshanks CAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really glad we're friends. You put me on to so much music, GOOD MUSIC AT THAT!!! I want everything in your life to go well, you deserve it after you've worked so hard. You're one of the strongest people I know, and I only wish you will succeed, find happiness, and meet Irene one day.

@Exi CAT #2 !!!!!!!!!!!! I love your humor and personality. I'm always thankful for your open arms. Happiness is on the horizon.

@Boyo HAKU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the best person ever. I hope that there will be more hot men for us to fall for in the future. Above all, your health and happiness is the #1 most important part of your life. Flowery roads are the only roads you should travel on, so I hope you will continue to make good memories. Thank you for being you.

@Ahsoka @euphoria I am very thankful for the both of you for your friendships and for who you are as people. I hope that the future is kind to you, as you always have been to me.

@ani07 SHINEE world tour when !?!?!? I hope you get to see them in concert some day soon, and I also hope you can go live that moment. Thanks for always talking to me, I love seeing your messages.

@Lovely_Cornchips @litc CHAOTIC CHILDREN !!!! I love you two a lot, we go insane together and it's very fun for me. I hope that, no matter what distance or time between us, we will always be friends.

@Dreamer_of_Songs @kingdom @Melting @Tickita you people are so cool and I'm thankful to exist at the same time as you in the same place. I feel lucky to have met you, so thank you for being yourselves !!

@cocomelon @Nezumi @seoriverse @Wingfrost @Yili I hope you're safe, happy, and healthy. You deserve only happiness.

Thank you KPS for existing. I'm really, really glad to be here to have met you all, and I anticipate all the memories we will make in the future :nekolove:
congratulations dear, your father and i are really proud :jenniecry:
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Day1 and Moguri

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,437
Reactions Received
41,076
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,619
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
@Shou you scared me with this title cuz it has goodbye thread vibes. :nekosweat: But I was like it’s April Fools Day, so you can’t.
Glad it turned out to be as it is.:sanapray:

Congrats on succeeding with this goal! :bigcatclap:
I know that you are able to reach any highs here, so go for your other goals!
I’m grateful that we’ve met and I always appreciate your presence and the things you do for the forum, even if I am in my antisocial phase and don’t say it!
Thank you for being you, too. Keep going on and always be yourself! <3
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1 and Moguri

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
1711934469716.png


I've officially completed 1/2 goals for KPS this year, and that goal was to pass @Yachii in total posts. For users who never met Yachii, that man is a tank, a legend, and the most dedicated user I've ever met on any forum. Thank you Yachii for your time on this website, you're the biggest inspiration to me :sadcat:

Since I've accomplished this milestone, I want to thank some more users who have made this site great.

First of all, @motorp77 @kimsguardian @XIAO you three are part of what spiked a revival on the forum last year with the sheer number of posts you made for the year. Thank you for enjoying KPS, updating your faves threads, and being who you are. You worked really hard, I hope you are also proud of yourselves for being awesome people. And if we ever meet at the top of the leaderboards again just remember it's crush or be crushed, bring it on !!!!!!!!

@Nina wife ;-; you're the best. Without you, I would have never tried to be on awards or cards. You're the only reason I have half a brain using Photoshop, and I rely on you a lot a lot when it comes to perspective because you have so much knowledge. Without you, I think I would have quit this forum without making any friendships. I'm so thankful that we started talking and you always find a way to talk to me.

@badcrookshanks CAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really glad we're friends. You put me on to so much music, GOOD MUSIC AT THAT!!! I want everything in your life to go well, you deserve it after you've worked so hard. You're one of the strongest people I know, and I only wish you will succeed, find happiness, and meet Irene one day.

@Exi CAT #2 !!!!!!!!!!!! I love your humor and personality. I'm always thankful for your open arms. Happiness is on the horizon.

@Boyo HAKU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the best person ever. I hope that there will be more hot men for us to fall for in the future. Above all, your health and happiness is the #1 most important part of your life. Flowery roads are the only roads you should travel on, so I hope you will continue to make good memories. Thank you for being you.

@Ahsoka @euphoria I am very thankful for the both of you for your friendships and for who you are as people. I hope that the future is kind to you, as you always have been to me.

@ani07 SHINEE world tour when !?!?!? I hope you get to see them in concert some day soon, and I also hope you can go live that moment. Thanks for always talking to me, I love seeing your messages.

@Lovely_Cornchips @litc CHAOTIC CHILDREN !!!! I love you two a lot, we go insane together and it's very fun for me. I hope that, no matter what distance or time between us, we will always be friends.

@Dreamer_of_Songs @kingdom @Melting @Tickita you people are so cool and I'm thankful to exist at the same time as you in the same place. I feel lucky to have met you, so thank you for being yourselves !!

@cocomelon @Nezumi @seoriverse @Wingfrost @Yili I hope you're safe, happy, and healthy. You deserve only happiness.

Thank you KPS for existing. I'm really, really glad to be here to have met you all, and I anticipate all the memories we will make in the future :nekolove:
sorry for not congraluting you lol im not in a good mindset rn
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Moguri and Day1

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread