thank you, random men (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
ok so I left my building and a random man was standing there and looking around. I didn't think much of it and didn't really care, I was just gonna pass him by but he stopped me and pretty much demanded to know why I had left the door open. Me being myself, I explained to this random man asking me odd questions like this, that somebody had clearly left it open on purpose (there was something put under the door to keep it open) and that I assumed somebody still needed it to be that way. Unimpressed with my answer, he then proceeded to tell me exciting stories about how people leave trash around at places they are not supposed to and how he's gonna catch 'em all and so on. For some reason, I listened to everything he had to say with a smile, even thanked him and finally left. Who even was he? I will never know ..

and then at work this jerk didn't waste any time and as soon as I got there he said something like "why did you do that, don't do it again" in a very rude way and just to be clear, he is in no position to boss anyone around since he's just a regular worker. I know this man from before, he's from my country and I, at some point, traveled to and back from work with him for some time... then he attacked me a bit later telling me to do something again when I was already super annoyed from dealing with a third guy during the break (he's the one who is annoying me the most actually but I won't get into that)

these are only today's examples, my friends....so yeah, fun fun looking forward to the weekend :)

 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:haylul: :haylul: :haylul:

"Unimpressed with my answer, he then proceeded to tell me exciting stories about how people leave trash around at places they are not supposed to and how he's gonna catch 'em all and so on. "
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
why are some people just so rude is beyond me
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread