- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 2,391
- Reactions Received
- 12,538
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
Happy Valentines Day! How are you enjoying the occasion?
I have some sad news for a happy day- well, to the people who are acquainted with me lol; I’ve decided to go on permanent semi-hiatus from sometime during this month for the time being. Need to concentrate on some important things for a long while; don’t have the time I used to have.
I love this forum so much, and the wonderful people I’ve met here, it’s not even been a year yet, and I still like K-POP, I haven’t fallen out of love with it. You guys and your love for the genre keep me interested in it.
You people have helped me throughout some of the darkest times in my life yet. I’m forever grateful that. I believe KS will only grow in the future, thanks to our admins and staff who are working hard to improve the server/forum and make it grow, and the generous users who donate (haha, I’ll remember to donate myself when I get my own internet banking account and earn that sweet $$).
People decide to donate because they think it’s a quality forum, and I really think it‘s one of the best- pretty subjectively. I bias this forum! That’s why I’m going to as well one day (hm, also because I want my custom title which will read “Kim Seokjin’s my shining star”, my online look will only be perfect then).
I’ll always come back from time to time; you can contact me on Discord, I check that platform more frequently. Let’s stay in touch, and see you for now.
You’re a blessing, everybody; continue your day, and I hope it’ll be a good one! Love you all. -P.S. I’m doing an anon with some people today, you’re invited. Support us!
@MrsJimin @kuro @la_mort_pour_vous @Skinnny @Chahee @infire707 @Koala @Pigeon @Mangoey @mirella @perhapz @Icy68446 @Yolks @Mayah @maruif @melancholia @potato @itzybitzyblink @TwentyOneIzz @blurryface @mysteric @Drug @MajestYerim @Ozymandias @ikonicraja @Baechu @bulletproof @kinnie @Jungkook @Kaikat @Neckologist @Bae Joo-hyun @blueberries @kodoku @chilloutdiana @PurpleHime @Chlorine @Chuunii @Cinna @Sana @Reo @cassouletteu @Darkyoda47 @Erae @Uaena @MinSquishy @Soleski