- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
It has already been 4 years since Seventeen debuted!
4 years since I found my god Woozi
They have managed to succeed against all the odds!
They have not only survived the horrible management of Pledis,
but they have made it their strenght!
Instead of letting themselves be dungeoned
they did all they could to fight it
they aren't just a self-producing group
they are a self-managing group!
They take shit from nobody, not even their own company!
Their rise to fame has been gradual and peaceful!
They have had no big scandals
they have had no national hits
but step by step, with every release they have gotten more popular
Step by step, release by release
they have taken over Korea and Japan
I wish for those steps to never stop!
I hope they will continue to stay as unproblematic
I hope they continue to outsynchornise every other group out there
I hope they continue to release amazing music for years to come
STAN SEVENTEEN, STAN TALENT
4 years since I found my god Woozi
They have managed to succeed against all the odds!
They have not only survived the horrible management of Pledis,
but they have made it their strenght!
Instead of letting themselves be dungeoned
they did all they could to fight it
they aren't just a self-producing group
they are a self-managing group!
They take shit from nobody, not even their own company!
Their rise to fame has been gradual and peaceful!
They have had no big scandals
they have had no national hits
but step by step, with every release they have gotten more popular
Step by step, release by release
they have taken over Korea and Japan
I wish for those steps to never stop!
I hope they will continue to stay as unproblematic
I hope they continue to outsynchornise every other group out there
I hope they continue to release amazing music for years to come
STAN SEVENTEEN, STAN TALENT
Last edited: