Thank You so much ❤❤❤❤ (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I got the Comedian and Troll of the year award :jenniecry: :jenniecry: :jenniecry: :jenniecry:

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE THAT VOTED FOR ME AND I GOTTA SAY @Drew_B ALSO DESERVED THAT TROLL OF THE YEAR, SO IM GONNA BREAK IT INTO 2 :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:

Anyways thank you so much KPS, and to all my FANSS I LOVE YALL :wendycar::wendycar::wendycar::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat::kissycat:

This is the King of KPS stepping off the stage
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
congrats, you've worked hard for it :maheart:

tbh i didn't expect to win the aesthetic pro award because there were better nominees and i suck at making graphics in general but i guess most of y'all thought of my doom at your service aesthetic otherwise
 
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
congrats, you've worked hard for it :maheart:

tbh i didn't expect to win the aesthetic pro award because there were better nominees and i suck at making graphics in general but i guess most of y'all thought of my doom at your service aesthetic otherwise
Well honestly, I know one rarely gets satisfied with their own aesthetic, but trust me, they were really great you deserved it :pepeheart: :pepeheart: :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Kamistar

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Congratulations :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc and cocomelon

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread