Appreciation Thank you Treasure for releasing SOTY!! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
And it's not their latest title track My Treasure :lisalaugh:

But since their album is finally out, I can finally listen to Going Crazy on repeat yass :sj_weary:



Only took 2 years :rosesmug:

Watch the performance video released 1 year ago too btw lol.



@Treasure Maker
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
Well I came in with low expectations as what you consider a SotY and what I consider a SotY tend to not go well together :shamesica: but I was pleasantly surprised as it was actually decently good
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well I came in with low expectations as what you consider a SotY and what I consider a SotY tend to not go well together :shamesica: but I was pleasantly surprised as it was actually decently good
Yes this is about as good an endorsement for Going Crazy as I could have hoped for :lisalaugh:
2 gg stans liking it :sj_weary:

I'd have stanned Treasure if this is how their post debut music sounded but alas lol.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh thank god it wasn't the title... I would have murdered you personally cause that was hot garbagio
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread