Found Thanks to so many I completed the Korean Commons on WED. (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Was a long time ago that i made teh goal.
After @OnlyCalB said he wanted all commons in total and i started going for one of the decks back when there were just 2.

Thanks to All ya'll who traded with me and the ever patient cards team as i was milling thru Rares/batches.
I almost feel like i talked with Vikki and Nina every day for years.

Now i have to figure out how to still trade.

near term i guess 2 korean rares i dont have for 3 commons(mostly the boys alot of the girls i want the og dates on.)

i will have to see if i want any of the other common batches.

Thanks.!!
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Congrats!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats Rand. It's a nice achievement for sure (until the next batch comes but then we'll both be working only on the new sets).
:pandahappy: :bigcatclap:

I had to work out how to trade as well and decided on 1 Korean common for 1 card from the Superhero deck. Naturally as I won't be getting Rares via trades much I need to occasionally take a break from trading; to replenish commons + stock up on any Rares I re-roll. So don't worry if you realize you need to take breaks from trading every now and then.
:bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Congrats Rand. It's a nice achievement for sure (until the next batch comes but then we'll both be working only on the new sets).
:pandahappy: :bigcatclap:

I had to work out how to trade as well and decided on 1 Korean common for 1 card from the Superhero deck. Naturally as I won't be getting Rares via trades much I need to occasionally take a break from trading; to replenish commons + stock up on any Rares I re-roll. So don't worry if you realize you need to take breaks from trading every now and then.
:bigcatlove:
Thanks man!! yea that was what i was thinking.
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread