#ThanksgivingWithTheFamily (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Okay I know they were supposed to be roasts? But like I did some scenarios too I hope that's okay :queen: some of these may be confusing, because they're inside jokes. anyway

@Juniverse: When are you going to watch Why RU?
@badcrookshanks: When are you going to stop changing your ults?
@sally (at the kids' table): When are you two getting divorced?

@Goldenstar: I hope you're all enjoying the food I made-
@Juniverse: Yeah thanks mom
@sally and @ahparkchaeyoung (at the kids table): MOMMY MOMMY SORRY MOMMY
@xtra: one normal night is all I ask for

@xtra: Before we eat let's say grace and give thanks
@Goldenstar: To God Jihyo
@sally (at the kids table alone because Logan abandoned him): I only pray to Nævis
@litc: Yeeun is Jesus
@Juniverse: Seungyoun...is my religion.
@Soogi (not part of the friend group but hearing our respective religions, traveling across the world to burst through our door): YOU'RE ALL WRONG WE AS A PLANET SHOULD ALL COLLECTIVELY WORSHIP GODKYEOM
@sally: æmen to our overlords

The Boyz: Thanks for inviting us to your home and letting us meet your family @Goldenstar
@jjyubi to Juyeon: Sooo are you like, in a relationship? I am but like...no I'm not...cause if you're single I'm like totally single you know? We can make it work
@litc to Changmin: Don't wreck my ults okay? It already happened this month and it traumatized me a little...in a good way of course
@Juniverse to Younghoon: Hello I would sacrifice my entire life for you so sit down and let me give you food you babie

@Juniverse: So there's this new artist I'm really getting into-
@badcrookshanks: Shut up and eat your turkey

@Goldenstar: It's a bit quiet in here ever since we put duct tape over @sally's mouth. Anybody have music suggestions?
@Hakunama_Tata: What about PP Krit?
@badcrookshanks: Or Scrubb
@Juniverse: Milli
@Goldenstar: In a language we can understand...
@Juniverse: Raikantopeni hoe you think we can't understand Thai?
I LOVE YOU ALL YOU'RE LIKE MY FAMILY HAPPY THANKSGIVING :pepeheart:
 
Last edited:

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,711
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,457
Reactions Received
41,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,635
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse and litc

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse and litc

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse and litc

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
@Soogi (not part of the friend group but hearing our respective religions, traveling across the world to burst through our door): YOU'RE ALL WRONG WE AS A PLANET SHOULD ALL COLLECTIVELY WORSHIP GODKYEOM
YES !! we should always thank our lord dk for the delicious eye candy he serves us everyday to keep us well-fed, and for the blessings he showers upon us with his heavenly honey-like vocals amen
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse and litc

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
@jjyubi to Juyeon: Sooo are you like, in a relationship? I am but like...no I'm not...cause if you're single I'm like totally single you know? We can make it work
I'M SCREAMING THIS IS LITETALLY ME 😭💀
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Okay I know they were supposed to be roasts? But like I did some scenarios too I hope that's okay :queen: some of these may be confusing, because they're inside jokes. anyway

@Juniverse: When are you going to watch Why RU?
@badcrookshanks: When are you going to stop changing your ults?
@sally (at the kids' table): When are you two getting divorced?

@Goldenstar: I hope you're all enjoying the food I made-
@Juniverse: Yeah thanks mom
@sally and @ahparkchaeyoung (at the kids table): MOMMY MOMMY SORRY MOMMY
@xtra: one normal night is all I ask for

@xtra: Before we eat let's say grace and give thanks
@Goldenstar: To God Jihyo
@sally (at the kids table alone because Logan abandoned him): I only pray to Nævis
@litc: Yeeun is Jesus
@Juniverse: Seungyoun...is my religion.
@Soogi (not part of the friend group but hearing our respective religions, traveling across the world to burst through our door): YOU'RE ALL WRONG WE AS A PLANET SHOULD ALL COLLECTIVELY WORSHIP GODKYEOM
@sally: æmen to our overlords

The Boyz: Thanks for inviting us to your home and letting us meet your family @Goldenstar
@jjyubi to Juyeon: Sooo are you like, in a relationship? I am but like...no I'm not...cause if you're single I'm like totally single you know? We can make it work
@litc to Changmin: Don't wreck my ults okay? It already happened this month and it traumatized me a little...in a good way of course
@Juniverse to Younghoon: Hello I would sacrifice my entire life for you so sit down and let me give you food you babie

@Juniverse: So there's this new artist I'm really getting into-
@badcrookshanks: Shut up and eat your turkey

@Goldenstar: It's a bit quiet in here ever since we put duct tape over @sally's mouth. Anybody have music suggestions?
@Hakunama_Tata: What about PP Krit?
@badcrookshanks: Or Scrubb
@Juniverse: Milli
@Goldenstar: In a language we can understand...
@Juniverse: Raikantopeni hoe you think we can't understand Thai?
I LOVE YOU ALL YOU'RE LIKE MY FAMILY HAPPY THANKSGIVING :pepeheart:
AHHH THIS IS SOO CUTEEE :queen: :queen: :queen: :queen: :queen: :queen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse and litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread