Teaser TharnType Season 2 Official Teaser #1 (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

I'm so excited for this :pandahappy: They're getting married :lovelycooky:
We went from this
20201010_140945.jpg

To this
20201010_140341.jpg

20201010_141853.jpg

📌#TharnTypeTheSeriesSS2: 7 Years of Love
📌Every Friday at 10:45 pm (Thailand)
📌On channel one31, starting this 6 Nov 20
📌 Watch back on LINE TV at 11:45pm
(Thailand)
I'm so excited for this!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't usually like the big jump in years in bl (I usually find their adult lives boring) but I'm SO excited for this!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't usually like the big jump in years in bl (I usually find their adult lives boring) but I'm SO excited for this!!
Yes! They're TharnType! No way their relationship is going to be boring lol
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Techno is a sweetheart but Kengla... That boy is a mess tbh. If only Techno would have ended up with Champ :umjicry:
true but he only a mess for our sweet techno :jenniesmug: other than that he's ok I like that he's persistent in a good way and if u seen the latest ep u know techno i falling for that mess
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: FaceMcShooty
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: FaceMcShooty

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread