- Joined
- 1 June 2019
- Messages
- 4,641
- Reactions Received
- 11,710
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Fandom
- EXO-L
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Yes! They're TharnType! No way their relationship is going to be boring lolI don't usually like the big jump in years in bl (I usually find their adult lives boring) but I'm SO excited for this!!
Techno is a sweetheart but Kengla... That boy is a mess tbh. If only Techno would have ended up with ChampAWWWWW I WANTED A SECOND COUPLE JEASSUES
![]()
NO CAN BLAME ME FOR WANTING THIS at least I still have tinxcan and kengla x techno*pout*
View attachment f5490da2148f7f03619833d7d524d1662dcc1df7.jpg@320w_200h.webpTHIS LUCKY ONE HEGO MY WHOLE TYPE MY WHOLE TYPE BE LUCKY SIR U GET TO TOUCH THAT PUPPY WOLF RIGHT ON THE FACE![]()
true but he only a mess for our sweet technoTechno is a sweetheart but Kengla... That boy is a mess tbh. If only Techno would have ended up with Champ![]()
i like ur gif I see u have found my ult couple (other than tinxcan and technoxkengla) ZonxSaifahI'm in love with Gulf's eyebrows!![]()
i like ur gif I see u have found my ult couple (other than tinxcan and technoxkengla) ZonxSaifah
idk why but I love kit from 2moonsYesss, SaiZon are pure goldMy second fav couple would be NottPun