- Joined
- 23 June 2021
- Messages
- 7,244
- Reactions Received
- 18,851
- Location
- Jessicaland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 22
- Fandom
- Exo-L
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
Twice Jeongyeon
She's so beautiful but they always give her outfits that don't fit her body type
GOD WHY?
JUSTICE FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN
SNSD Sooyoung
I always felt sorry for Sooyoung because if a member needed to get a bad outfit that was her
But SNSD girls are so united that sometimes they decide to face the ugly outfits together
ANYWAY, when I say "ugly outfit" what victims come to your mind?
She's so beautiful but they always give her outfits that don't fit her body type
GOD WHY?
JUSTICE FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN
SNSD Sooyoung
I always felt sorry for Sooyoung because if a member needed to get a bad outfit that was her
But SNSD girls are so united that sometimes they decide to face the ugly outfits together
ANYWAY, when I say "ugly outfit" what victims come to your mind?