- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,040
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 200,975
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
Crap I didn't know there was an ANON Prefix :( Now I feel gutted a bit. :(
How do you like Australia and it's people, culture, etc lifestyle? Being from Australia like me.
I personally hate Oz a lot for many reasons, but that's just me.
What are your views on our country?
I was told you were from Australia. (not certain) O.o
How do you like Australia and it's people, culture, etc lifestyle? Being from Australia like me.
I personally hate Oz a lot for many reasons, but that's just me.
What are your views on our country?
I was told you were from Australia. (not certain) O.o