The 1st and Last Senpai weekend AMA [CLOSED NOW] (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Who on KS in your opinion has the best username and profile layout?

I do love @eclipsoul and @vogue aesthetics but for consistency I think @lexus almost always has the best profile layouts I see on this forum, dp, badges, sig all in sync :pepeheart:
Omg thank you Senpai :nekolove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'll always flex them aesthetics :sj_weary:

And yes I'm love with this Solbin badge :sj_weary:


Might as well have some fun on the weekends :rosesmug:
But aesthetic queen without an avatar frame wae :jisoosmh:
Dp looks naked without it :yolk:
Spend them points :jenniesmug:

Weekends are for fun, how was yours :rosesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Chocolate or vanilla? Hint: The correct answer is chocolate.

Well then I pick vanilla just to piss you off :worry:
Is this you @Bookworm :wimwim:
Or is it @Skinnny :wimwim:

Vanilla always superior, except in the bedroom :rosesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Any TMI?

Some harmless TMI for you- my parents' wedding anniversary and my birthday fall on the same day- September 21st.
My parents were actually throwing their first anniversary party when my mom went into labor and they had to call an ambulance, you could say I party crashed my way out of the womb :sakUwu:
I was born on a Friday, around 10:10 pm :pepeheart:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
But aesthetic queen without an avatar frame wae :jisoosmh:
Dp looks naked without it :yolk:

Spend them points :jenniesmug:
I don't really want a frame though :yolk:

And idk what frame would look good with this :yolk:

And yeah I should probably spend these points eventually :wimwim:

Weekends are for fun, how was yours :rosesmug:
Mine was very boring thank you for asking :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What kind of weather is your favorite?

Autumn/winter is usually my favorite time. The summer heat is gone, which I absolutely hate, the monsoon is over, so your plans don't get ruined. It's a great time to just go out, walk, hang around.
I usually like cold weather, Idk why, I enjoy putting on layers of clothes, can spend more time outdoors, you can eat/drink anything hot to warm yourself up, it's a pleasant feeling.

Summer sucks :nayeonisdone:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't really want a frame though :yolk:

And idk what frame would look good with this :yolk:

And yeah I should probably spend these points eventually :wimwim:


Mine was very boring thank you for asking :wimwim:
Shh why not :yolk:
Enhance those aesthetics, any frame would look great surely :sakUwu:
Except AOA maybe stay away from that for now :wimwim:

Boring why, what kinda fun did you want :taesip:

Shut them up Senpai :pandacop:
Ikr, the disrespekt smh :pandacop:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Favorite YooA era

:susPepe:
Really tempted to say SSFWL, the styling and outfits were on point, and Yooa looked like a goddess :sj_weary:
But there's another era where she slayed even harder lol.



:maheart:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Shh why not :yolk:
Enhance those aesthetics, any frame would look great surely :sakUwu:
Except AOA maybe stay away from that for now :wimwim:

Boring why, what kinda fun did you want :taesip:
Idk I just never wanted one :yolk:

But I guess I'll a look at some and see which one would match :susPepe:

AOA could've worked with this but.... ya know :wimwim:

And my weekend was boring because I did pretty nothing but lounge around the house :wimwim:

Ikr, the disrespekt smh :pandacop:
We do not stan Arin antis in this household :pandacop:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Idk I just never wanted one :yolk:

But I guess I'll a look at some and see which one would match :susPepe:

AOA could've worked with this but.... ya know :wimwim:
You of all people shouldn't be frameless smh :yolk:
Maybe it's just a matter of finding the right one :sakUwu:
Yeah too bad, AOA one actually looked nice too :yolk:

And my weekend was boring because I did pretty nothing but lounge around the house :wimwim:


We do not stan Arin antis in this household :pandacop:
Ayy sounds like a good weekend to me, something else you'd rather be doing? :taesip:
Arin antis cancelled party :pandacop:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
You of all people shouldn't be frameless smh :yolk:
Maybe it's just a matter of finding the right one :sakUwu:
Yeah too bad, AOA one actually looked nice too :yolk:
Maybe I'll get a frame for my next aesthetic to see if I like it :yolk:

AOA would've been perfect for this one but nooooo, Jimin had to fuck that all up :nayeonisdone:

Ayy sounds like a good weekend to me, something else you'd rather be doing? :taesip:
Arin antis cancelled party :pandacop:
I'd rather be doing something fun instead of being bored all day :wimwim:

And yes, we shall cancel the Arin antis :pandacop:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Why YooA?

YooA is life

YooA


Coz yooa precious :maheart:
Ok but really tho, why not. She's kinda perfection distilled in human form, a very attractive form at that if I may add :jenniesmug:

She looks absolutely gorgeous for one:



She's an amazing dancer, top 3 in Kpop imo:



She can actually sing really well too, part of the vocal line of OMG, behind only Hyojung and Seunghee:


This cover was praised by Taeyeon herself on her IG story.




And this was praised similarly by Queen IU herself.

She's the total package really, and her personality is really sweet. She's mature and responsible, but can also be a clown :pepeheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Maybe I'll get a frame for my next aesthetic to see if I like it :yolk:

AOA would've been perfect for this one but nooooo, Jimin had to fuck that all up :nayeonisdone:


I'd rather be doing something fun instead of being bored all day :wimwim:

And yes, we shall cancel the Arin antis :pandacop:
Yass get a frame, spend those points like the rich aesthetic queen you are :sj_weary:
Jimin fucked up a lot of things can't even listen to a Hey anymore :nayeonisdone:
Oof I know what your idea of fun is :taesip::jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread