- Joined
- 14 October 2019
- Messages
- 25,595
- Reactions Received
- 43,660
- Website
- infiniteorbit.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 40,408
- Fandom
- Orbit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
first of all thank you for appreciating my k-pop question spam! and for these long answers, reading them made me not as bored as i would be without them
i would still post about other topics if it wasn't for the fact that i would always worry that it might flop, it's much easier to look at the clock when a highly anticipated MV is about to be released
unless it's by an SM group lmao
i used to post a lot outside of k-pop... in the forum games section to quickly get the badges i want@eclipsoul I guess but she's usually posting only about Kpop and I don't think she has Discord lol. I kinda admire her laser focus on what she uses the forum for tbh.