The 2 songs that seem to be 2020's go-to cover songs (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Are Kick It and Wannabe!

For real, there are so many groups who covered these...
And I'm sure that one of your faves probably covered it so I'm going to share a few covers from upcoming groups.

Kick It

Circle (literally the only cover I could find from a non-debuted idol/group)



Wannabe

Delight


woo!ah!
(they will debut soon and I made a debut thread if you are interested)


I'm pretty sure that I missed some tho​
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
especially wannabe there's been a LOT of covers to that

I think I've also seen a few covers of izone's fiesta as well
I haven't really seen Fiesta covers from idol groups but I chose these 2 cuz they are the most popular bg and gg song to cover
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and rubytrack

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
for sure agree.
I also think that Apinks newest release will be covered a lot too
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
for sure agree.
I also think that Apinks newest release will be covered a lot too
ooh maybe, but probably more for gg's. Both songs were covered by groups from the opposite sex as well!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ooh maybe, but probably more for gg's. Both songs were covered by groups from the opposite sex as well!
yeah I was more thinking of gg's. and yeah these two really were coveroed by bg's and gg's
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread