Fanart The adventure of Candice, Yuko and Sakino // FRENCH & GxG Story (4 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
That would be nice, even if I can’t speak it well now xD But I understand it. I was in Paris 2 weeks ago and I survived with a mix of English and French :jisoosmh:

Yes, it’s interesting :maheart:
If you use it, you won't lose it :))
Not many mistakes ?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
If you use it, you won't lose it :))
Not many mistakes ?
It’s too late for my French i guess... i forgot too many things and I just can’t speak. I am more comfy with English

No, no worries, it’s fine. I didn’t compare the English and French version but you’re good
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It’s too late for my French i guess... i forgot too many things and I just can’t speak. I am more comfy with English

No, no worries, it’s fine. I didn’t compare the English and French version but you’re good
Give it a try xD
YEAH I AM HAPPY IT IS NOT SHIT xD
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
But I’m afraid I’d mess it very bad

Nooo please, don’t worry, you’re good:maheart:
I am sure you have just lost confidence but I can help you :D
Maybe not bad but actually I lack lots of things ...
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'VE ALWAYS HAD THE IDEA TO CREATE A THREAD WHERE WE CAN PRACTISE FRENCH OR ANY OTHER LANGUAGES
Would you support this idea ? 😆😆😆
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Atleast I understand the languages I studied :jenniesmug:



Ikr, stop this mod bully flexing her powers :nobully:
I understand ok? I just can’t speak very well anymore. But at some point I had a good level :umjicry:

And stop complaining, look who is the bully now:umjicry:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I am sure you have just lost confidence but I can help you :D
Maybe not bad but actually I lack lots of things ...
Aww that would actually be very nice. I’m sure you’d be a lovely teacher for me

Please stop worrying
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Aww that would actually be very nice. I’m sure you’d be a lovely teacher for me

Please stop worrying
Why not then ! Message me 😆
Thank you for your support 🙏🙏
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I understand ok? I just can’t speak very well anymore. But at some point I had a good level :umjicry:

And stop complaining, look who is the bully now:umjicry:
:taesip:
It kinda feels good I see why you do it :jenniesmug:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'll be patient anyway :))
I want to improve my English too ...
Haha ok, I appreciate
I mean I still make mistakes as well xD practice practice practice and everything is gonna be ok
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Maybe I just wanted help, you're the best French speaker I know :umjicry:
Am I? :maheart: I can’t consider myself a speaker anymore considering the fact that Iwas embarrassed to speak too much in French in Paris, but I understood when they were speaking in French:sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Am I? :maheart: I can’t consider myself a speaker anymore considering the fact that Iwas embarrassed to speak too much in French in Paris, but I understood when they were speaking in French:sanapray:
Well I don't see anybody else unless Jen surprises me with some French :yolk:
That's fine lol, atleast you could navigate the city without trouble so that's a win :jenniesmug:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Well I don't see anybody else unless Jen surprises me with some French :yolk:
That's fine lol, atleast you could navigate the city without trouble so that's a win :jenniesmug:
She might surprise you with some Romanian one day :jenniesmug:
Exactly, and I can go to the grocery store for something to drink and I won’t get fooled about the numbers and prices
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread