Fanart The adventure of Candice, Yuko and Sakino // FRENCH & GxG Story (4 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Maybe I just wanted help, you're the best French speaker I know :umjicry:
I am probably the best French speaker you know. It is my mother tongue ☺😄
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Haha ok, I appreciate
I mean I still make mistakes as well xD practice practice practice and everything is gonna be ok
I forgot you weren’t a native English speaker
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
She might surprise you with some Romanian one day :jenniesmug:
Exactly, and I can go to the grocery store for something to drink and I won’t get fooled about the numbers and prices
She actually might :jisoosmh:
Still waiting for her to unleash some Russian on me and sound badass af though lol.

And Dii, even without the language, it would be tragic if you got fooled about the numbers c'mon :nayeonisdone::taesip:

I am probably the best French speaker you know. It is my mother tongue ☺😄
Lol true, I should get to know you better :sakUwu:
I did learn French once a week for a semester but I forgot almost everything and flopped big time so :yolk:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Well I don't see anybody else unless Jen surprises me with some French :yolk:
That's fine lol, atleast you could navigate the city without trouble so that's a win :jenniesmug:
Jenn can’t speak any French :)
I asked her
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
She actually might :jisoosmh:
Still waiting for her to unleash some Russian on me and sound badass af though lol.

And Dii, even without the language, it would be tragic if you got fooled about the numbers c'mon :nayeonisdone::taesip:



Lol true, I should get to know you better :sakUwu:
I did learn French once a week for a semester but I forgot almost everything and flopped big time so :yolk:
Good luck !
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Jenn can’t speak any French :)
I asked her
Lol I already know, it was just to convince @bulletproof she's the superior French speaker since she and Jenn are basically my closest friends alongside my guy group Sixnine :joysip:

Superior speaker except you of course, it's your native language xD
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Lol I already know, it was just to convince @bulletproof she's the superior French speaker since she and Jenn are basically my closest friends alongside my guy group Sixnine :joysip:

Superior speaker except you of course, it's your native language xD
Superior speaker !!!! 💕❤💕

I’m not :umjicry: But my English is definitely better than my French:welp:
Try to say something :))
I’ll tell you if it’s good or not 😊
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Superior speaker !!!! 💕❤💕



Try to say something :))
I’ll tell you if it’s good or not 😊
Well French is one of my favorite languages to hear so when a fluent speaker says it, it just sounds so beautiful :sj_weary:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
She actually might :jisoosmh:
Still waiting for her to unleash some Russian on me and sound badass af though lol.

And Dii, even without the language, it would be tragic if you got fooled about the numbers c'mon :nayeonisdone::taesip:
I promised I will teach her Romanian if she helps me improve my flop basic German :jenniesmug:

Uhm Ozy... do you know the numerals in French? 4x20+10+7 might confuse you if you don’t know the numerals :umjicry: and if they TELL you the price
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Lol I already know, it was just to convince @bulletproof she's the superior French speaker since she and Jenn are basically my closest friends alongside my guy group Sixnine :joysip:

Superior speaker except you of course, it's your native language xD
Well B2 is actually upper intermediate, the highest for high school students. So I don’t flop too bad :umjicry: I’m more concerned that I don’t have the french R and I feel more comfy speaking in English
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I promised I will teach her Romanian if she helps me improve my flop basic German :jenniesmug:

Uhm Ozy... do you know the numerals in French? 4x20+10+7 might confuse you if you don’t know the numerals :umjicry: and if they TELL you the price
Lmao that's a good trade off I guess, I hear German grammar is super tough though.
I meant reading the numbers, unless you're gonna tell me they don't follow Roman numerals :nayeonisdone:

But I actually remember the numbers from 1-100 in French, one of the few things I didn't forget :nekosweat::jenniesmug:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Superior speaker !!!! 💕❤💕



Try to say something :))
I’ll tell you if it’s good or not 😊
What should I say?:jisoosmh:
Je ne sais pas. Ma langue française c’est pas tres bon. :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Lmao that's a good trade off I guess, I hear German grammar is super tough though.
I meant reading the numbers, unless you're gonna tell me they don't follow Roman numerals :nayeonisdone:

But I actually remember the numbers from 1-100 in French, one of the few things I didn't forget :nekosweat::jenniesmug:
In Switzerland we count correctly 😉
Eighty = huitante 😂
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Oof is that still French? I only know quatre-vingts, keeps things simple :yolk:
Yes it is 💕❤
But we don’t say quatre-vingt or soixante-dix
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Lmao that's a good trade off I guess, I hear German grammar is super tough though.
I meant reading the numbers, unless you're gonna tell me they don't follow Roman numerals :nayeonisdone:

But I actually remember the numbers from 1-100 in French, one of the few things I didn't forget :nekosweat::jenniesmug:
I’m pretty sure I will survive with some basic words. Beside ‘prost’:taesquish:
Lol ok ok. But I’d still be ok without losing myself:umjicry:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes it is 💕❤
But we don’t say quatre-vingt or soixante-dix
I'd be totally lost in Switzerland then :jisoosmh:
Normal French numbers are definitely easier to remember coz they like follow a formula so :maheart:
But I assume most people know English?

I’m pretty sure I will survive with some basic words. Beside ‘prost’:taesquish:
Lol ok ok. But I’d still be ok without losing myself:umjicry:
Prost is well and good but we gotta conquer Germany under the Noroc Empire :taesquish::jenniesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread