- Joined
- 25 August 2018
- Messages
- 6,828
- Reactions Received
- 28,463
- Location
- YG Entertainment
- Website
- kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 26,616
- Fandom
- MONSTIEZ
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She / Her / Hers
They need a few more to beat the 1st month sale record.Fffffflllllllllllllooooooooppppppppppppiiiinnnnkkkkk
I think they can do it, last time I checked it was a fifth of thisThey need a few more to beat the 1st month sale record.![]()
If this keep rising i wonder how the gaon charts will look like.I think they can do it, last time I checked it was a fifth of this
Feel bad for whoever's counting![]()
I'll update at 17.20 kstGo ladies. You can do it! I believe in you <3 (so proud of them) <3
Thanks. I appreciate this :)I'll update at 17.20 kst
Noice! Blackpink in 586 thousand areas plus now and counting <3
Predictions for 1st day? Think they're crossing 700K?
They might reach 700k today then maybe 15k daily after, their sales are usually front loaded, but who knows what will happen?Predictions for 1st day? Think they're crossing 700K?
I think around 800K for 1st week and crossing a million overall (lifetime) when including Gaon, around the 1.2 million range.
I think they only need a few more to surpass Twice's More and More lifetime sales to become highest selling gg album everThey might reach 700k today then maybe 15k daily after, their sales are usually front loaded, but who knows what will happen?
Idk if gaon added the sales from hanteo yet, its at 400k at gaon.I think they only need a few more to surpass Twice's More and More lifetime sales to become highest selling gg album ever
Idk about SES/Fin K.L and others ofc, first gen groups were physical monsters.
I'm also thinking 700K today, and 800-900K lifetime on Hanteo, and a little extra from Gaon lol.
What do you mean by 'didn't stock up?'
I think what they meant is YG Plus didnt produce enough albums to sell for first day.What do you mean by 'didn't stock up?'
Like they forgot to tally or something???
Like they ran out of copies? :o You'd think they'd make more to cover that....I think what they meant is YG Plus didnt produce enough albums to sell for first day.
I read somewhere that SES holds the record with 1M sales and there has already been talk of BP potentially breaking their 20 year record!I think they only need a few more to surpass Twice's More and More lifetime sales to become highest selling gg album ever
Idk about SES/Fin K.L and others ofc, first gen groups were physical monsters.
I'm also thinking 700K today, and 800-900K lifetime on Hanteo, and a little extra from Gaon lol.