So current realtime total is 583,986 for one version and 5,322 for the other version so a total of 589,308.
Considering it's 22:30 KST, I don't think we'll see it increase that much, 590K around 1st day total probably.
Pls don't share this screenshot btw lmao, I'll delete it later.
Actually just DM me if you wanna see lol.
I don't think it's a stock issue, esp considering over a million pre-orders. I'm sure they'll have atleast 700-800K in stock for now. Some stores ship the albums tomorrow or day after so their total hasn't counted yet. It all depends. We'll have a clearer picture as the week progresses.
So current realtime total is 583,986 for one version and 5,322 for the other version so a total of 589,308.
Considering it's 22:30 KST, I don't think we'll see it increase that much, 590K around 1st day total probably.
Pls don't share this screenshot btw lmao, I'll delete it later.
Actually just DM me if you wanna see lol.
I don't think it's a stock issue, esp considering over a million pre-orders. I'm sure they'll have atleast 700-800K in stock for now. Some stores ship the albums tomorrow or day after so their total hasn't counted yet. It all depends. We'll have a clearer picture as the week progresses.
Yeah, i think this is just the china bars buying in for first day sales from what i seen on twitter, preorders are not yet included. Yeah better to not share hanteo screenshots or they will be out to get you lol.
Yeah, i think this is just the china bars buying in for first day sales from what i seen on twitter, preorders are not yet included. Yeah better to not share hanteo screenshots or they will be out to get you lol.
Yep deleted it super fast lmao.
YGE isn’t the company that stocks out so I think it’s just some Blinks who expected 1 million on the very first day lol. I’m sure we’ll see numbers rise through the week
As far as records go Twice had 566k as the best selling girl group album of the digital era, S.E.S has 760k as the best selling idol girl group album from 1999 however the best selling album on record for a South Korean girl group and female artist is an album from The Pearl Sisters from 1968 with 1M.
As far as records go Twice had 566k as the best selling girl group album of the digital era, S.E.S has 760k as the best selling idol girl group album from 1999 however the best selling album on record for a South Korean girl group and female artist is an album from The Pearl Sisters from 1968 with 1M.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.