- Joined
- 31 August 2018
- Messages
- 2,562
- Reactions Received
- 15,940
- Location
- in the rain
- Website
- www.pinterest.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,748
- Fandom
- N/A
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Describe the other anons with one word
present
present
Who are your favorite users on KS?
Oh boy this is going to be a long list.....
@Panda @Daydreamer @lexusuwu @bulletproof @RainbowDevil @Silverfang719 @Jimin @Mangoey @Ozymandias @Reo @Ireneisbaee @goyo @taemkitten @Son Na Eun
Im definitely forgetting people but those are some of my favs
lol i don’t really understand how i’ve been a positive influence here, but i’m flattered you think that way! thanks :DWhich users would you like to become closer to on KS?
ngl probably most of them. if i'm not close to them it means i really don't know them well enough to know if i would want to be, unless they just really don't vibe with me. but i know i'm meant to tag someone so i'll tag @princesspeach and @taemkitten and @blueberries and @Abeamus cuz y'all been positive influences on the site and don't get enough appreciation for it.
Omg that's so nice!Who are your favorite users on KS?
I like a lot of people here, but I'll just tag a few.
@Vikki @Jimin @igloo @Panda @Son Na Eun @bulletproof @LeeriaYa @MonCherry @JungYoda
I can't think of anyone else at the moment.
I thought 3rd from the mid seasonWhat will make House Arryn achieve certain victory in this event?
We're in 4th place so probably nothing lol
I guess we just need to keep posting.
Yeah, but they ended up adding point all over again and we were pushed back to 4th.I thought 3rd from the mid season
No problem, sisOmg that's so nice!
Thank you for tagging![]()
How that happenedYeah, but they ended up adding point all over again and we were pushed back to 4th.