the Amazing Arryn Anon for the Ages (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
What's your favorite badge here on KS?

I really love the Easter egg badge I have. It's super cute. I like my Mimi badge as well. :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and igloo

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Do you prefer hot or cold? Why?

Cold. I prefer cold weather because it feel so nice to me and I love the fresh, cold air. I hate feeling gross and sweaty in hot weather.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and igloo

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
What's an ideal way to spend an evening for you?

Just sitting back and relaxing is good enough for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and igloo

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
How did you get into k-pop?

I started listening to a few song from Hyuna and Psy a few years ago. I still didn't consider myself a kpop fan yet, but I did slowly start listening to other groups such as EXID, Gfriend, and AOA. The more I listened to kpop, the more I started to enjoy it.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
How many languages do you speak/understand?

I can only speak English. I would like to study another language though.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Do you use Spotify? How do you organize your playlists?

Yes I do. I have a playlist for girl group songs, boy group songs, emo(ish) songs, and for old songs that make me feel nostalgic. :maheart:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Your favorite alcoholic drink?

I don't drink alcohol very often, but I really like vodka mixed with orange juice or lemonade.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and igloo

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Your thoughts on Violeta (IZ*ONE)?

I listened to it only one time and I thought it was okay. I should probably try to listen to it again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and igloo

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Just letting you know Weki Meki is coming back in May, give them a try juseyo

I'll make sure to check it out. I actually loved their last comeback. :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and igloo

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What is your go-to fast and easy food/dish?
pasta with beef, pasta sauce, garlic, seasoning, ect. Its impossible to mess up and its really quick.

How old and how tall are you?
19 and about 160 cm.

I feel like my questions are too easy. Anyways, guess who I am?
Lets bave a quick reminder that I'm oblivious, so no idea.

Share an embarassing memory/story from this year
I may or may not have failed to apply to a major project to a different country which was basically a once in a lifetime opportunity because I was too scared to talk to the professor.

What is your most played song from the last 2 days?
I havent been listening to music much tbh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and igloo

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What will make House Arryn achieve certain victory in this event?
idk but me answering each question individually would probably help :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread