the Amazing Arryn Anon for the Ages (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
what's your SOTY so far in 2019?

Boy With Luv by BTS. I'm not picking this because it comes from my bias group though. I just love how catchy it is and it actually makes me feel happy and puts me in a better mood. I love it so much. ❤
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
WHAT HAPPENED TO LGH!!!

I'm not sure tbh, I know he was busy with school so maybe thats why he hasnt been here in a while? I miss him though
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Visit the Targaryen anon 💜 hugs

uwu I might later :maheart:


Which countries do you wanna visit the most?
Thailand would be amazing to visit


Who's your favorite staff member?
Myself :maheart: Just kidding its uwu for sure


What's your favorite TV show?
I havent watched it in a while but I used to be super into supernatural
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Which users would you like to become closer to on KS?
I'm not picky, I have enough love for everybody :maheart: But if I need to pick one then @JungYoda seems like so much fun



Teach me one random word from the country you come from
дурак (du-rak) mens idiot in Russian


Stan fromis_9
Sorry Im a bg stan :welp:



What's your favorite fast food at the moment?

I dont eat fast food so idk
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What has been your dreamjob as a kid and what's your current dreamjob?
I really wanted to be an astronaut or a paleontologist :pandaamazed:
Now Ive decided that I would rather take part in the creation of robots with the intent to be integrated into human society, which is a perfect mix of psychology and robotics which I love
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What was your favorite show when you were a kid?
There was a russian show I loved called Masha and the bear, it was really funny
Tbh if I watched it now I think I would still find it funny :welp:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How much do you sleep usually?
Well yesterday I got 5 hours, the day before I got 10, the day before I got 8, the day before I got 4....I either sleep too little or too much most of the time but the range is kind of ridiculous
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tag 2 people with the best taste on KS (other than yourself)

@RainbowDevil @Reo when hes not being tasteless :welp:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread