- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
that's why we're amazingYou and I, we both have the same sense of humour
IM SORRY BUT I NEED 100 THREADSAand you just went and did two extras so now you don't have it anymore..![]()
Huh there is more people with same goal?IM SORRY BUT I NEED 100 THREADS
my goal is 5K posts, 20K likes, and 100 threadsHuh there is more people with same goal?
Well it's on now![]()
Goddamn, those are some numbers. I can compete just with threadsmy goal is 5K posts, 20K likes, and 100 threads
so close to all of them omg I can taste it
we can do it! fighting~Goddamn, those are some numbers. I can compete just with threads
let's both get there, hwaiting!![]()