The ATEEZ Standard (1 Viewer)

chiefchilly1

Girl Group Connoisseur (self proclaimed)
.
Joined
12 December 2022
Messages
2,189
Reactions Received
2,566
Location
NYC
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,443
Fandom
Insomnia
Gender
Male
Every time I check out ATEEZ I feel like they’re doing something different and I never knew what it was until I started hearing stories of their stage presence.

And that’s exactly what‘s different with their performances. If you watch any of them, any stage video or fancam, they look like they’re actually possessed and the stage is about to collapse.

Maybe its the combination of the songs they do and the members but they really go super hard literally all the time. It’s quite impressive.







5A99AB0A-ADA7-47EA-B946-00D167C94EAE.jpeg
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
They are definitely a spectacle to see.
 
  • Like
Reactions: chiefchilly1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread