- Joined
- 7 August 2019
- Messages
- 402
- Reactions Received
- 741
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 56
- Fandom
- ya mama
Most idols are hated on Nate"Why Knetz hate Sunmi?"Sounds like the title for a thread about a Nate article
im stayin!!😈😈😈now you guys can go back to your place![]()
okaayim stayin!!😈😈😈 I can get my mess from akp and my dose of reality from here
Where there's an idol, there's someone on Nate to call them an ugly talentless flopMost idols are hated on Nate![]()
FactsWhere there's an idol, there's someone on Nate to call them an ugly talentless flop![]()
I wanna see them try IU.Where there's an idol, there's someone on Nate to call them an ugly talentless flop![]()
I feel like I have seen her trashed before but can't remember that wellI wanna see them try IU.
I wanna see them try IU.
She had big witchhunt period that included lot of stuff around 2015I feel like I have seen her trashed before but can't remember that well![]()
Oh, yeah, the pedophilic accusationsShe had big witchhunt period that included lot of stuff around 2015
Zezes lyrics were big thing, then knetz weren't happy about Twenty-Three's "foxy" lyrics, her older pic with Eunhyuk surfaced again and she got hate for being "foxy", then people accused her of lolita concept.. it was pretty messy and it's kinda surprising how far her image has recovered from thatOh, yeah, the pedophilic accusations
Yikes
Yeah, she's learned a lot in the past 4 years. The character development is strong with this one. A queen.Zezes lyrics were big thing, then knetz weren't happy about Twenty-Three's "foxy" lyrics, her older pic with Eunhyuk surfaced again and she got hate for being "foxy", then people accused her of lolita concept.. it was pretty messy and it's kinda surprising how far her image has recovered from that
Didn't people also accuse her of lolita when Palette came out?She had big witchhunt period that included lot of stuff around 2015