The Battle Of The Minhyuks (1 Viewer)

Who Is Your Favorite Minhyuk?


  • Total voters
    9

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Rocky :pepeaww:
He dances so beautifully
He's in the purple

Also he has nice thighs :zoomeyes:​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will say my favorite Minhyuk is B-Bomb. He is a really amazing dancer, can sing, is the sweetest and uwu his looooksss :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
B-Bomb because I'm biased.

But the Minhyuks from BTOB and Monsta X are such sweeties, it pains me to not choose them :pandalove::pandalove:

I guess all the Minhyuks I bias are Lee Minhyuks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Rocky! He's one of the few idols out there that makes my jaw drop while watching him perform. I love watching him dance so much!
And he's my cutie baby so he automatically wins by default :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I love 3 out of these and Minhyuk MX is a cutie, Rocky is a great dancer and B-Bomb is something :llama_laugh:
Minhyuk winss
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread