- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
alsoMaybe I don't like skinny legs because I already have them, we always tend to prefer what we don't have lol
Nope. I didn't realise the subliminal shade until after I posted the comment lolalso
are you implying i have fat legs????
we´ll invite you to our wedding, don´t worry :P ♥you cant see "sense of humour and men that are good with kids" so who cares"
ITS NOT LIKE YOURE EVER GONNA MARRY YOUR BIAS, YOU SHOULD ONLY THINK ABOUT THEIR VISUAL
Nope. I didn't realise the subliminal shade until after I posted the comment lol
computer generatedwe´ll invite you to our wedding, don´t worry :P ♥
look at him, look at them, can´t you see those kind eyes and beautiful hearts?
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yongguk, Chen and Kai with kids