Appreciation The Best GG of the first Gen. (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck






In my opinion they are the best from the first generation ( and not only because Lee Hyori is part of it).
The vocals, the songs, everything is just so good.​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Ozymandias what do you think about them?
and Now is such a girl crush song :queen:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@Ozymandias what do you think about them?
and Now is such a girl crush song :queen:
I should get more into them, although I do know Now and it's amazing :queen::queen:

I've mostly heard more of SES than Fin K.L but that will change now :queen:

Thanks for bringing this quality content :sanapray:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I should get more into them, although I do know Now and it's amazing :queen::queen:

I've mostly heard more of SES than Fin K.L but that will change now :queen:

Thanks for bringing this quality content :sanapray:
S.E.S is good too :maheart: I personally just like Fin.K.L more

ayy god that you already knew now. It's such a good song
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is before my time in kpop so I don't know much about them. But Twice covered Now and now I love that song :maheart:
same. I have been obsessed with getting more into first gen groups since like a year/more than a year now. I really enjoy groups like Fin.K.L. I saw the twice performance. The girls slayed
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
same. I have been obsessed with getting more into first gen groups since like a year/more than a year now. I really enjoy groups like Fin.K.L. I saw the twice performance. The girls slayed
Yeah Twice in white suits :sj_weary:

I wonder if other groups have covered Now as well? That would be cool
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah Twice in white suits :sj_weary:

I wonder if other groups have covered Now as well? That would be cool
Alot do. Now is kinda the go to cover song from Fin.K.L. I saw T-Ara cover it years ago too.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,363
Reactions Received
76,684
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,215
Ship
Wreck
same. I have been obsessed with getting more into first gen groups since like a year/more than a year now. I really enjoy groups like Fin.K.L. I saw the twice performance. The girls slayed
What ones have you checked out?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What ones have you checked out?
mostly sechskies, h.o.t, fin.k.l, lee junghyun, 1TYM( tough I have checked them out years ago when I got into 2NE1), s.e.s, uhm junghwa and some more :D
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
mostly sechskies, h.o.t, fin.k.l, lee junghyun, 1TYM( tough I have checked them out years ago when I got into 2NE1), s.e.s, uhm junghwa and some more :D
SECHSKIES CHIVALRY INVENTED EDGINESS :queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,363
Reactions Received
76,684
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,215
Ship
Wreck
mostly sechskies, h.o.t, fin.k.l, lee junghyun, 1TYM( tough I have checked them out years ago when I got into 2NE1), s.e.s, uhm junghwa and some more :D
Shinhwa, Seo Taiji and Boys, Baby V.O.X and G.O.D?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Shinhwa, Seo Taiji and Boys, Baby V.O.X and G.O.D?
I like Shinhwa( tough I prefer H.O.T) and Seo Taiji in general is such a KING
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,363
Reactions Received
76,684
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,215
Ship
Wreck
I like Shinhwa( tough I prefer H.O.T) and Seo Taiji in general is such a KING
I've heard some songs here and there from groups but never checked out groups entirely but currently my favourite song from 1st generation i'd say is No.1 by BoA.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've heard some songs here and there from groups but never checked out groups entirely but currently my favourite song from 1st generation i'd say is No.1 by BoA.
no1 is probably my fave BoA song
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread