- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
thank god, because I don't like touching people tooEw. I hate hugs. I'm good.
Ayythank god, because I don't like touching people too![]()
Mono remains best BTS mixtape though.HOPE WORLD OMG YESSSSS
Eh, I liked Agust D better tbh.Mono remains best BTS mixtape though.![]()
QUEEN SO MUCH TASTE YES JOON OUTSOLDMono remains best BTS mixtape though.![]()
To each their own I guess!~ :) I personally enjoyed Mono most because I love all of the songs and they all have a very deep meaning to me. All of their mixtapes have been pretty good though.Eh, I liked Agust D better tbh.
Or Do You.
same sisTo each their own I guess!~ :) I personally enjoyed Mono most because I love all of the songs and they all have a very deep meaning to me. All of their mixtapes have been pretty good though.
I didn't click with Mono. I loved the lyrics, I just didn't like the songs. Not sure why. But yeah, to each their own.To each their own I guess!~ :) I personally enjoyed Mono most because I love all of the songs and they all have a very deep meaning to me. All of their mixtapes have been pretty good though.
not even seoul?I didn't click with Mono. I loved the lyrics, I just didn't like the songs. Not sure why. But yeah, to each their own.
ikr. i really enjoy the lyrics and meaning of them all as well as the songs themselves.same sis
they are all so deep
the songs were bops and the lyrics made them so much betterikr. i really enjoy the lyrics and meaning of them all as well as the songs themselves.
I get that. They definitely have a certain... vibe to them. Not everybody enjoys it. But the lyrics were definitely great.I didn't click with Mono. I loved the lyrics, I just didn't like the songs. Not sure why. But yeah, to each their own.
for sure. which one was your fav?the songs were bops and the lyrics made them so much better
I really liked tokyo, and the fact it was in english connected to me even morefor sure. which one was your fav?