The best kind of learning is panic learning (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I accidentally left the absorbent pad for meats on and boiled it along with the meat. Cue my panicked searches about the pad and whether I could eat the meat or had to throw it out, and now I know more about those absorbent pads then before :lisalaugh:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I accidentally left the absorbent pad for meats on and boiled it along with the meat. Cue my panicked searches about the pad and whether I could eat the meat or had to throw it out, and now I know more about those absorbent pads then before :lisalaugh:
I had no idea absorbent pads for meat exist bc that’s not the first thing I would think of when thinking of absorbent pads:ilovebread:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't know how to cook because I rejected gender roles pushed on me as a child :soob:
Interesting :susPepe:
Anyways they have them in just about all meat and poultry and are made of plastic, paper, and various other food safe ingredients. They prevent meat juices from pooling up and being messy or allowing bacteria to form in the stagnant juices. That’s basically a quick summary of them
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: dnb, litc and Day1

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,331
Reactions Received
75,420
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,021
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I accidentally left the absorbent pad for meats on and boiled it along with the meat. Cue my panicked searches about the pad and whether I could eat the meat or had to throw it out, and now I know more about those absorbent pads then before :lisalaugh:
I did the opposite of this. I froze it with the absorbent pad and didn't have enough time to let it thaw when i needed it, so i hacked it off (terribly) with a bread knife.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I did the opposite of this. I froze it with the absorbent pad and didn't have enough time to let it thaw when i needed it, so i hacked it off (terribly) with a bread knife.
Lowkey cooking it with the food might have been safer :haylul: You just have to make sure it isn’t melted or ripped basically, though small amounts are okay because they don’t get digested and basically just move through your body, so it really depends on the type of cooking you’re doing
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Nina

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Interesting :susPepe:
Anyways they have them in just about all meat and poultry and are made of plastic, paper, and various other food safe ingredients. They prevent meat juices from pooling up and being messy or allowing bacteria to form in the stagnant juices. That’s basically a quick summary of them
Oh THOSE
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Meat up and discuss in a bread sense.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I never knew those were a thing :sanathink:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Do you also not cook? Actually you don’t cook with meat right? :susPepe:
Not often, I only ever really eat chicken breast and shrimp. Unless my mom is making dinner.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,080
Reactions Received
72,511
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,402
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I did the opposite of this. I froze it with the absorbent pad and didn't have enough time to let it thaw when i needed it, so i hacked it off (terribly) with a bread knife.
I’ve done this too, except with a steak knife :scree:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka and Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread