The biggest reveal of the new homepage changes... (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
The N.Flying artist thread though... when I use to OP it I was the only person on there but now it’s one of the most active. I feel so proud lol.

but really, CAN N.FIA’s SHOW THEMSELVES PLEASE?
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I left for a few hours and come back to this. What the frick frack happened to our homepage? :chickill:
I had a sudden epiphany that we need space on our sidebar, added staff online and spotify widget now that there is more space by adding the ajax widget. :sakUwu:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I had a sudden epiphany that we need space on our sidebar, added staff online and spotify widget now that there is more space by adding the ajax widget. :sakUwu:
Wow, So you were making changes to KS 5 hrs or more ago to do this; hard working sajangnim. Truly dedicated to KS. Thank you 4 ur hard work, always improving KS even in the early hours, on Saturday no less.:sanapray: :sakUwu:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Wow, So you were making changes to KS 5 hrs or more ago to do this; hard working sajangnim. Truly dedicated to KS. Thank you 4 ur hard work, always improving KS even in the early hours, on Saturday no less.:sanapray: :sakUwu:
Probably cause i was sleepy and high on coffee earlier before i went to sleep, just woke up now :nayeonisdone:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Probably cause i was sleepy and high on coffee earlier before i went to sleep, just woke up now :nayeonisdone:
Hope you enjoyed had a nice day-off yesterday at least n also a good weekend after the hard work improving KS at -Wow, my clock/calculation says 5am so get a good rest/do wat u like this weekend. (Id:lazypotato: so hard if i had a job but sajangnim work ethic doing homework on holiday weekend so idk. )
Enjoy wat u do, but do you.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Hope you enjoyed had a nice day-off yesterday at least n also a good weekend after the hard work improving KS at -Wow, my clock/calculation says 5am so get a good rest/do wat u like this weekend. (Id :lazypotato: so hard if i had a job but sajangnim work ethic doing homework on holiday weekend so idk. )
Enjoy wat u do, but do you.
I would not say ks is my job, its my hobby & something i am very passionate about. :lovelycooky:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
1596228878032.png


How the hell does the Dreamcatcher Artist Thread have so many posts??? :areyouforreal: :areyouforreal::areyouforreal:​
Because back in my inSomnia days I was a dedicated and highly committed stan. That was during my PinkPrincess days. There is a big amount of fan made Dreamcatcher stuff out there; and I went after all of it to post on that thread. I used a little app called Ditto that made it easier and faster; not that it was actually easy or fast. I spent much time collecting links and then posting them. I took a break supposedly temporary to pass a distressing time... but during that time, what I most feared happened, and Dreamcatcher lost much ground on me.

But yeah, those were good times. I saw my likes to posts ratio consistently dropping until it was less than 2 likes/post. Posting on that thread and having roughly only one user liking my posts could have been discouraging. But it's a work of love; you just do it regardless.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
@Yachii's dedication for posting regular DC updates from social media etc was good times. It was something to look forward to everyday :).

I didn't miss a single thing she posted and I think I liked each and every one of her posts so she knew at least one person was enjoying the content lol.
For a long time you were the only user liking my posts. :pandalove:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Because back in my inSomnia days I was a dedicated and highly committed stan. That was during my PinkPrincess days. There is a big amount of fan made Dreamcatcher stuff out there; and I went after all of it to post on that thread. I used a little app called Ditto that made it easier and faster; not that it was actually easy or fast. I spent much time collecting links and then posting them. I took a break supposedly temporary to pass a distressing time... but during that time, what I most feared happened, and Dreamcatcher lost much ground on me.

But yeah, those were good times. I saw my likes to posts ratio consistently dropping until it was less than 2 likes/post. Posting on that thread and having roughly only one user liking my posts could have been discouraging. But it's a work of love; you just do it regardless.
That sounds like what @Poetry does with the Treasure thread. Their post count is higher than their likes now...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Poetry and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
That sounds like what @Poetry does with the Treasure thread. Their post count is higher than their likes now...
That'd have happened to me whether not even @OnlyCalB would have liked my DC posts. I would have kept going anyway. Much respect to @Poetry for being a really committed Treasure stan.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the dc thread is just so active
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yep. I’m trying to get the Treasure one more active as well hehe
that would be dope. artist threads oddly don’t get much active
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread