the boy i like- (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 January 2022
Messages
243
Reactions Received
256
Location
im not acitve
Website
shreky.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
ok so basically there is this boy that goes 2 my school, he is funny and nice so I got a little crush on him (BIG CRUSH BTW) and my friend asked him who his crush was and he said me- whattt? so I texted him and he gave me his number and he was like "imma tell you something at school, it's to important to tell you on text" that is so thoughtful in my opinion, sooo yea thanks 2 @PandaHyunjin <33333 its weird how he likes me tho- he wanted to ft but I said I was busy bc I was scared TT
:kittylove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
good luck!
i got to know my boyfriend liked me too because of a similar situation. i hope everything works out for you as well <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: us8r

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread