The Boyz - 3rd Mini Album [THE ONLY] 'No Air' 2018.11.29 (1 Viewer)

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
OH MY GOD WHAT.

NEW IS PINK
KEVIN IS RED
HAKNYEON IS BLUE
HYUNJAE IS ACTUALLY BLONDE
JACOB HAS GONE ASHY
Q IS LIKE A PURPLE BLACK
AND ERIC IS BACK TO RES??

I’m nervous. This doesn’t seem like their usual style so it’s exciting to see how they will pull this off
 
Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
OH MY GOD WHAT.

NEW IS PINK
KEVIN IS RED
HAKNYEON IS BLUE
HYUNJAE IS ACTUALLY BLONDE
JACOB HAS GONE ASHY
Q IS LIKE A PURPLE BLACK
AND ERIC IS BACK TO RES??

I’m nervous. This doesn’t seem like their usual style so it’s exciting to see how they will pull this off
I'm so excited I was't really expecting a comeback again for this year :llama_laugh:

I don't know if I'll be able to survive this :llama_noooo:
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm so excited I was't really expecting a comeback again for this year :llama_laugh:

I don't know if I'll be able to survive this :llama_noooo:
Neither was I, thought that this wasn’t long enough for them to announce a comeback, I’m gonna be In love either way though

We can pull through it together :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread