- Joined
- 30 September 2018
- Messages
- 1,627
- Reactions Received
- 5,151
- Location
- Neck Kingdom
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
I'm so excited I was't really expecting a comeback again for this yearOH MY GOD WHAT.
NEW IS PINK
KEVIN IS RED
HAKNYEON IS BLUE
HYUNJAE IS ACTUALLY BLONDE
JACOB HAS GONE ASHY
Q IS LIKE A PURPLE BLACK
AND ERIC IS BACK TO RES??
I’m nervous. This doesn’t seem like their usual style so it’s exciting to see how they will pull this off
Neither was I, thought that this wasn’t long enough for them to announce a comeback, I’m gonna be In love either way thoughI'm so excited I was't really expecting a comeback again for this year
I don't know if I'll be able to survive this :llama_noooo:
I’m so worried about this concept.. it’s unreal lolSo I'm dumb and forgot to reserve posts so I'll just post these normally
Hyunjae Concept Photos @Discipline
Haknyeon Concept Photos
Kevin Concept Photos
They look ethereal I love it.I’m so worried about this concept.. it’s unreal lol