✤ THE BOYZ BADGE REVAMP THREAD ✤ (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
cover.PNG


▸Badge size should be 77x77
▸No blurry or grainy photos; please use high quality and easy to see photos.
▸Only official photos are allowed. Selfies are accepted if they are from an official account.
▸Side profiles or covered faces are only allowed when the idol is easily identifiable.
▸Do not take badges from other forums or sources.
▸Award members will edit, sharpen or position approved badges as needed.

HOW TO MAKE BADGES CAN BE SEEN HERE.

Badges Needed:
✤ The Boyz Group
✤ Sangyeon
✤ Jacob
✤ Younghoon
✤ Hyunjae
✤ Juyeon
✤ Kevin
✤ New
✤ Q
✤ Ju Haknyeon
✤ Hwall
✤ Sunwoo
✤ Eric

Current Badges:
39635

39636
39637
39638
39639
39640
39641

39642
39643
39644
39645
39646
39647


Suggestion Period:
August 14 - August 21

Preliminary Voting:
August 21 - August 24

Final Voting (If needed):
August 24 - August 27

 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Q
2-png.37457
4-png.37458
5-png.37459
6-png.37460
8-png.37461
9-png.37462


Group
1-png.37463


(Yolkie I hope the SF9 revamp is also soon I've been waiting to change that Zuho badge :nekosweat:)
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Q
2-png.37457
4-png.37458
5-png.37459
6-png.37460
8-png.37461
9-png.37462


Group
1-png.37463


(Yolkie I hope the SF9 revamp is also soon I've been waiting to change that Zuho badge :nekosweat:)
I think the pictures messed up loading I can't see them. It's just the little hill and sky thing lol
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I can see it fine so I'm not sure what may have happened, hopefully Yolks can see em and upload them to the form tho
I think the pictures messed up loading I can't see them. It's just the little hill and sky thing lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I can see it fine so I'm not sure what may have happened, hopefully Yolks can see em and upload them to the form tho
Weird

What pictures did you use? I wanted to make sure if I have time to make some I didn't do duplicates
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread