MV THE BOYZ 'No Air' MV released! (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I AM A STAN NOW WELCOME ME WHATEVER THE BOYZ FANDOM NAME IS
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
DO IT!!!! THEY ARE SO EASY TO FALL IN LOVE WITH
I'm about to start watching their variety shows. I keep holding it off but I may as well just get into it now.
I AM A STAN NOW WELCOME ME WHATEVER THE BOYZ FANDOM NAME IS
Apparently their fandom name is The B... I mean, it's not the worst out there and it apparently means their vitamins so taking into account the context, it's cute.
 
Q

Queen

I'm about to start watching their variety shows. I keep holding it off but I may as well just get into it now.
I'm currently watching one of the 'Come On the Boyz' shows. I watched 'flower snack' first and really liked it and have gotten around to the others now too. They are pretty entertaining and most aren't too long
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm currently watching one of the 'Come On the Boyz' shows. I watched 'flower snack' first and really liked it and have gotten around to the others now too. They are pretty entertaining and most aren't too long
I'm just about to start Flower Snack. It was recommended to me yesterday so I'll start from there. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Queen

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I quite like this, 8/10. Didn't blow me away like Giddy Up did, but it's a very very solid boy group song. It just isn't that unique to stand out from what other groups like SF9 or Nu'est W might have done, so in the long run while I'll still like it, Idk how much staying power it will have.

But everything is done well here, so no complaints either.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread