MV The Boyz 'Reveal' MV (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
They never disappoint! I can't wait to listen to the album. I'm hoping to have enough money to buy one version of it as well
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
They never disappoint! I can't wait to listen to the album. I'm hoping to have enough money to buy one version of it as well
The medley sounded so goooood. I only own 2 of their albums so far. Money gets tight these days. :,(
Who's your bias?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The medley sounded so goooood. I only own 2 of their albums so far. Money gets tight these days. :,(
Who's your bias?
It really did!!! I still need to listen to the full thing lol. I haven't gotten their albums so far because I usually wait a year or so into stanning a group before buying albums. New is definitely up there as one of my favorites. Q and Juyeon as well
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
It really did!!! I still need to listen to the full thing lol. I haven't gotten their albums so far because I usually wait a year or so into stanning a group before buying albums. New is definitely up there as one of my favorites. Q and Juyeon as well
A year?! Wow, I'm over here listening and checking off groups that I like. lmao Awe New is a cutie and so is Q. Juyeon is handsome bebe.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
A year?! Wow, I'm over here listening and checking off groups that I like. lmao Awe New is a cutie and so is Q. Juyeon is handsome bebe.
yeah I pick up groups a lot but i'm never sure if i'm going to fully stan them so I wait until I know i'm committed lol. Yes, yes they are. They are all hilarious too. I hadn't watched idol variety shows in a while and I binged their's
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
yeah I pick up groups a lot but i'm never sure if i'm going to fully stan them so I wait until I know i'm committed lol. Yes, yes they are. They are all hilarious too. I hadn't watched idol variety shows in a while and I binged their's
I have so much respect but it does make sense. It's like you like one album but then not the ones that come out but like you feel obligated to stan them. It's quite disappointing. Yeah, The Boyz do a lot of camera time for the fans which I love.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have so much respect but it does make sense. It's like you like one album but then not the ones that come out but like you feel obligated to stan them. It's quite disappointing. Yeah, The Boyz do a lot of camera time for the fans which I love.
Exactly! It's also just easier on my wallet when I set boundaries for myself. I need to work on those boundaries for EXO but that's another issue 😂

Yeah I was impressed with how much stuff they do. It made it easy for me to stan in like a week
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread