- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
The medley sounded so goooood. I only own 2 of their albums so far. Money gets tight these days. :,(They never disappoint! I can't wait to listen to the album. I'm hoping to have enough money to buy one version of it as well
Swiggity swooty, leggo FaceMcShooty~ It'll make your whole day trust me. ^^Omg, can't wait to see it, but I'm not home yet!![]()
YESSSSSSS!!!Swiggity swooty, leggo FaceMcShooty~ It'll make your whole day trust me. ^^
The thirst is REAL.YESSSSSSS!!!SEXY KEVIN MOON!!! SEXY JUYEON!!!
![]()
I can't wait to read it! uwuI really loved the album! I am going to make a review about it tomorrow![]()
It really did!!! I still need to listen to the full thing lol. I haven't gotten their albums so far because I usually wait a year or so into stanning a group before buying albums. New is definitely up there as one of my favorites. Q and Juyeon as wellThe medley sounded so goooood. I only own 2 of their albums so far. Money gets tight these days. :,(
Who's your bias?
A year?! Wow, I'm over here listening and checking off groups that I like. lmao Awe New is a cutie and so is Q. Juyeon is handsome bebe.It really did!!! I still need to listen to the full thing lol. I haven't gotten their albums so far because I usually wait a year or so into stanning a group before buying albums. New is definitely up there as one of my favorites. Q and Juyeon as well
yeah I pick up groups a lot but i'm never sure if i'm going to fully stan them so I wait until I know i'm committed lol. Yes, yes they are. They are all hilarious too. I hadn't watched idol variety shows in a while and I binged their'sA year?! Wow, I'm over here listening and checking off groups that I like. lmao Awe New is a cutie and so is Q. Juyeon is handsome bebe.
I have so much respect but it does make sense. It's like you like one album but then not the ones that come out but like you feel obligated to stan them. It's quite disappointing. Yeah, The Boyz do a lot of camera time for the fans which I love.yeah I pick up groups a lot but i'm never sure if i'm going to fully stan them so I wait until I know i'm committed lol. Yes, yes they are. They are all hilarious too. I hadn't watched idol variety shows in a while and I binged their's
Exactly! It's also just easier on my wallet when I set boundaries for myself. I need to work on those boundaries for EXO but that's another issue 😂I have so much respect but it does make sense. It's like you like one album but then not the ones that come out but like you feel obligated to stan them. It's quite disappointing. Yeah, The Boyz do a lot of camera time for the fans which I love.