COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Audio The Boyz - She's The Boss (Pre-release) (1 Viewer)

litc

Don’t let go, Never give up
Reactions Received
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
LEMME POST MY BASIC REVIEW JUST FROM FIRST LISTEN:

Starts intense, sort of slow head banging, sunwoo's rap ATE, best part so far, was that jacob rapping again? Tbh the part after jacob's rap - was boring (was it the pre-chorus, or a verse before the pre-chorus?). Verse after that boring too. Second part of the chorus isn't as boring as the first at first, then I got bored again). Then it was a slow part again, and it was boring, the rest of the song was kinda boring:nekosweat: When the chorus came again, it wasn't exactly boring, but it was annoying

it sounds better at 2x speed tbh :runrunrun: :runrunrun:

don't really like the song tbh. Waiting for the album and the bsides:sanapray: I liked Breaking Dawn a lot but found Tattoo ok, so ig their japanese titles are kinda hit or miss for me:yolk:

THIS WAS JUST BASED ON FIRST LISTEN SO IT WAS A LAME REVIEW WITHOUT DETAIL:runrunrun::runrunrun::runrunrun::runrunrun:

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
LEMME POST MY BASIC REVIEW JUST FROM FIRST LISTEN:

Starts intense, sort of slow head banging, sunwoo's rap ATE, best part so far, was that jacob rapping again? Tbh the part after jacob's rap - was boring (was it the pre-chorus, or a verse before the pre-chorus?). Verse after that boring too. Second part of the chorus isn't as boring as the first at first, then I got bored again). Then it was a slow part again, and it was boring, the rest of the song was kinda boring:nekosweat: When the chorus came again, it wasn't exactly boring, but it was annoying

it sounds better at 2x speed tbh :runrunrun: :runrunrun:

don't really like the song tbh. Waiting for the album and the bsides:sanapray: I liked Breaking Dawn a lot but found Tattoo ok, so ig their japanese titles are kinda hit or miss for me:yolk:

THIS WAS JUST BASED ON FIRST LISTEN SO IT WAS A LAME REVIEW WITHOUT DETAIL:runrunrun::runrunrun::runrunrun::runrunrun:
I really loved Sunwoo's rap too :pandahappy: AND YES YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE COBIE RAPPING

Idk I love this song so much for some reason :lisalaugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread