The brain doesn't fully develop until 25 years old, so technically most idols now are literally too young (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
474
Reactions Received
247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
122
But it explains why 25 is considered "too old" in the kpop industry, because companies take advantage of those who still don't have fully developed adult brains
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Ok :Sunwoo wtf why: these are literally so random
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Interesting statement.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I am 25. Does that mean I am old
It means your cerebral cortex is fully developed so you’re not as impulsive and emotional, with being young & stupid as an excuse for making stupid and bad decisions not really valid
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It means your cerebral cortex is fully developed so you’re not as impulsive and emotional, with being young & stupid as an excuse for making stupid and bad decisions not really valid
I think I am still emotional for some reasons :pepecry2:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I think I am still emotional for some reasons :pepecry2:
Lol that part of the brain is fully developed for you biologically tho:haylul:

now it’s just up to human growth and effort if you want to change that:icgyu:

I did mean prefrontal cortex tho, I said cerebral by mistake
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Lol that part of the brain is fully developed for you biologically tho:haylul:

now it’s just up to human growth and effort if you want to change that:icgyu:

I did mean prefrontal cortex tho, I said cerebral by mistake
Interesting :haylul: :icgyu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I say that while that is a scientific fact, people also mature at different rates so it is not completely fool proof. But seeing the debut age drop, especially for female idols, is a scary thing aha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread